Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Afternoon Sentiment

I went through my files today, trying to weed through some of the papers and get rid of things before I packed them for the move. I ended up spending a couple of hours feeling sentimental about all of the old cards, papers, and photos. Here are a handful of the gems.

Grandma Bosco and my cousin Carly, circa 1999
One of the earliest pictures of Henry, taken at John & Fran's house, Summer 2005
Henry's first time meeting Lake Michigan, and the first time we saw his "running" face
Me and my college roommates, as the Solid Gold Dancers for Halloween, 1997
An amazing wedding card from Fran, Neill, and--of course--Destiny, 2007
My college friend Andre and the potbelly pig, Otis, that he and his roommates adopted
Me (a bookmark in the middle of CITR) and my friend Tiffany (Daphne from Scooby Doo), Halloween circa 2001

My second trip to NYC, to visit my friend Taco, who snapped this picture
My vintage Barbarino folder signed by John Travolta
There were many, many more snapshots of history I sorted through, and I might post a few more as time goes on. But now, back to the packing. And the sentimental day dreaming.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Post more! Those were fun.

Unknown said...

I posted twice somehow-- that's why one was deleted.

Bork Power said...

All right, more will be on their way! I'll try to see what old pictures Trevor's got filed away...