Friday, May 23, 2008

It's a family affair!

My brother, Greg, was at his friend John Beaumont's wedding last weekend in Kansas City. Those who know Greg know his love of dancing, especially at weddings. One of the guests got some outstanding footage of Greg dancing with the groom, and because she was a fantastic person, she posted it on YouTube. I adore modern technology!



Also, the Bork parents are in Virginia on vacation. They're flying home tonight, and before they left, my mom e-mailed me a picture. It looks like the weather there is a bit warmer than the weather here, and I hope they enjoyed it! It also looks like Mom made a couple new friends...



Trevor and I hope to go to Madison to visit our friend Kate over the weekend, but only if the weather holds. We'll most likely have pictures from the weekend, regardless. Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: