Monday, July 28, 2008

Trevor is NAKED!

And it's freaking me out. His face, not the rest of him, startled me this afternoon as I walked up to meet him, Dan, and Simona Segar at J. Patrick's. They'd gone to see a space for rent with Desiree and Russ Grant, and met me up the street for a beer to talk about what they'd found before Dan and Simona had to go off to work. As I approached their sidewalk table, I noticed that Trevor looked different, even from the side. The stubbly profile I'd grown so accustomed to over the past few years seemed oddly absent. As he turned full-on to greet me, I realized that he'd SHAVED OFF his ENTIRE BEARD. And I'm still getting used to his totally, obscenely naked face. He apparently snuck in some shaving implements from the drug store yesterday afternoon and did it sneakily while I was at school this morning. He dropped about ten years and I'm still getting used to the change. He dimples are bigger, and I won't get any beard hairs in my smooches, which is great, but I still need a couple of days to get used to my new husband.

Pictures are coming, so you can see the nudity for yourselves. Happy Monday!

No comments: