Tuesday, March 12, 2013

There is Nothing New to Report

Except that Roo and I had an official snow day last Tuesday (campus was closed--all classes canceled) and we spent the morning eating the delicious breakfast sandwiches that Trevor had picked up for us at the corner deli (Roo, actually, did not have a sandwich, but Trevor and I thoroughly enjoyed ours).

Sandwich
Then, poor Trevor had to go to work, so Roo and I whiled away the time, playing with toys,

This is my squeaky pink dog. Her name is Cliffina

Walking in the snow,

Snow.

Eating macaroni and cheese,

What? You didn't expect that breakfast sandwich to tide me over for the entire day, did you?

And napping. 

There is no picture of us napping.

Otherwise, not much is going on. Hopefully we will do something fun and interesting very soon.

Catch you guys later.

See ya.

No comments: