Tuesday, May 30, 2006


IT'S A GIRL!
We have tons of news and lots of pictures to post, but the most fun is that my friend Kate just had a baby girl! Her name is Ella Grace and she looks just like Kate, even though she's about four days old. Kate and her husband Jim are doing very well and hanging out with the tiniest Meudt!

T. and I also just got back from Door County, where we spent the weekend with Jim, Trevor's step-dad, and T.'s grandparents. It was a relaxing trip: we ate a lot of food (including some amazing Door County Cherry ice cream at the Yum Yum Tree), watched some movies (The New World was tremendous!), got some books from Mr. Madel's soul-lifting library (I could spend the rest of my life in there and forget to ever leave), and just had an all-around great time. We'll post pictures as soon as I get them developed (it was an all film and Polaroid weekend--no digital).

More to come soon. Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!
Bork-Power

1 comment:

Michael said...

when i first saw this picture pop up, I was like, gees! has it been 9 months since we've seen Trevor and Laura? and so much has happened...but yes I read carefully, and indeed we need to see both of you soon. is that cook out on the roof still happening?...we'll bring the smart dogs!