Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some Bosco Blogging Before Classes Start

So, I felt that Bosco was under-represented during the last blog post, so I figured that I'd post some excellent pictures here, after I started with a video from his very first swimming lesson (check out his awesome one-piece swimming suit):



Here are a few pictures of Bosco on Christmas Eve-Eve.

Uncle Trevor and the B-man

In case he forgets his name

Overwhelmed by all of his loot

And here are my favorite two of him hanging out with Grandma Bork:

He's already reading. Obviously, this is Grandma's and not Greg's influence.

Auntie Laura got him this shirt. I suspect that on this particular afternoon, some major grandson spoiling went down.

And Fran N. sent me some of the pictures from our New Year's Eve weekend with them up in Door County. Here they are:

Me and T at the Log Den for NYE dinner
Fran and Neill at the Log Den for NYE dinner
Trevor sporting Jim's old denim vest
Happy New Year!

And that's pretty much it! Classes start tomorrow, and although my syllabus have been done for a little while, I'm not 100% prepared (surprise, surprise). Trevor gets his ManDay Monday back, which I have a feeling he's pretty happy about. And I'll be off for now to get a little bit of tomorrow's lesson plan finished, and to figure out what I'll wear. Wish me luck!

No comments: