Wednesday, January 31, 2007



It's that time of year, again! Bowling time! I didn't bowl last year, but X-Factor reunited this winter and we're kicking some butt. We beat an undefeated team Monday night (I had a few strikes, and my teammate Stephanie was on fuego! We actually did better than the fellas!) and the week before I almost beat my brother! Almost...someday.

We finally got my birthday Herman Miller desk delivered, and it's glorious. I have a place to work and my papers and textbooks are finally off of the kitchen table. Trevor is very happy about that. He also hooked up my printer (another birthday gift, finally used 3 months later) and I can now wirelessly print students' late papers from bed; it's terrific. We also set up our new fabulous lamp (see picture below), which is excellent, and our next project is the kitchen. Though our timeline is fuzzy...

Oh, right, and we're also planning a wedding! HA! We've got a date, and as soon as we have a tete-a-tete with Mrs. S. Hunter, we'll be sending out some save-the-dates. It's all coming along. We're in discussions with a photographer and a d.j., and hopefully this weekend we'll get to talking to some caterers! All exciting stuff. We had a meet-the-parents dinner on Saturday night, and my parents, Trevor's pop and step-mom, his brother Sean and his fiance Angie, my brother and wife, and my grandma all got together to break some bread, eat some tapas, and chat. The evening was a suceess, and when Paula sends me the pictures, I'll post them up here!

Until later, stay warm, true believers. It's damn cold outside.

No comments: