Sunday, September 20, 2009

Three days of not much...

...equals a pretty nice weekend. Some really wonderful news we got just before the weekend kicked off is that there's a whole new baby in the world: Gabriel Newman! Ann and Daniel had their little baby, and he's pretty adorable. So far we only have a few pictures to tell just how great he is. Check him out.



Isn't he a peanut?! We might not be able to meet him for a while, the Newmans living out in New York and all, but I'm hoping that we can get out there pretty soon. Ann had quite a time of it, and ended up needed a c-section, but mom and Gabe are doing well, though I imagine that they were all pretty tuckered out.

After such a nice beginning to our weekend, I had my normal Friday, and then Trevor and I went over to Dan and Simona's for dinner that evening. Maya was awake and cute, cute cute. She opens her little eyes and stares, though I'm not sure how much she actually sees. Everything about her is so small and fantastic.

Saturday afternoon I got my haircut, though it's still longer than I'd like. I wanted shortish short (I got longish short. Yes, there's quite a difference) so I might have to go back sooner than anticipated. The cut is, as usual with Bridgid, perfect, but it's still a bob. Ah, well. We'll see how it goes.

Saturday night, we went to Destiny's birthday part and had some pizza, beer, ice-cream cake (be jealous because it was delicious), and about half a round of Catch Phrase. We got some nice "pregnant Angi" pictures, although my favorite, this first one with Destiny, looks like my camera is haunted. This haunted camera-look happens every now and again, and of course, it always happens for all of the good shots. The girls still look nice, though.




Today was spent watching an amazing nail biter of a Manchester United v. Manchester City game (United won [yahoo!] 4-3 in the last minute, literally). We ate some lunch, I did some laundry, and then we headed over to the Downtown Bork's new place for dinner and picture-hanging. They've done much to the place since our last visit, and certainly since our last posting. So here are some pictures! (and Neill, these are for you.)








(The last picture is the view from their back balcony, and the two before that are the views from their front balcony.)

And now, while I'm supposed to be lesson planning, finishing the ironing, and sleeping, I'm watching The Mighty Boosh and blogging. But not for long, because...goodnight!

No comments: