Wednesday, November 14, 2007


Trevor's in the dog house?

Yes, for a moment he was! We got a new crate and bed for Henry. It's more spacious and will be more comfortable for him, though the crate's mostly fabric, which might lead to Henry's ultimate consumption of it. We'll see. It's a lot nicer than his other one--he'll be able to stand up fully, turn around in as many circles as he likes, and splay out his horse-legs! And Trevor looks pretty comfy in there, too!

Earlier in the week I made a deliciously successful veggie stew. I created a spur-of-the-moment recipe and it was so delicous (I ate the leftovers a moment ago after coming home from my night class and it reminded me of this...) that I wrote it all down and added it to my recipe journal. The whole thing gave me a great feeling of pride. In suuuuch a nerdy way.

I'm going to convince Trevor to submit a video to get on our favorite tattoo t.v. show, Miami Ink. We both have "interesting" ideas for our next tattoos (interesting meaning not flowers, family crests, koi fish, or something else...per the show's request), and although they wouldn't pay the airfare or anything, the work would be done by the best guys in the business AND we could use it as an excuse to visit Rachel and Letty! Yes, I'm getting ahead of myself and planning a long weekend in Miami in my head, but why the heck not? Trevor just has to help me make the video. I'll let you know how it all works out.

Until our t.v. debut! POW-er!

No comments: