Wednesday, February 14, 2007



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, 2007!

So a year after I got a heart full of chocolate, I got a heart full of buttons of love! Trevor made me a set of 8 buttons: an "Aswang" button for the movie that prompted our very first conversation; an "a. boy loves you" and an oddball zombie fellow for his first secret Valentine to me (slipped between volumes one and two of the complete Sherlock Holmes); a "love, loved, lovers" button for my love of nouns; a "four square" button for the party theme of our first date; an aerial shot of the corner where we had our first smooch; an outline of Door County; and a button for the date of our wedding. It's the best present ever, and I don't want to take them off of his card, but I want to wear them. It might look odd to wear all eight at once, but I might not be able to resist.

We also got a photographer lined up for the wedding (check out her link!). She's a fabulous woman Trevor knows from school, and she's just what we wanted. It's all coming along...


I also got a new addition to my Sherman the Reading Robot tattoo. It's a small book that he's already read and set by his robot feet. As soon as it's done scabbing I'll post a photo.

We're going to have a nice cozy night tonight for V-day: some stuffed gnocchi, wine, candy for dessert, and the second episode of Lost. Low key, and fabulous.

No comments: